[Dshield] adsl and 2 pcs

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at johannes.euclidian.com
Mon Jul 16 12:02:59 GMT 2001

You are probably ok running ZoneAlarm only on the PC exposed to the
internet. However, it can't hurt to have a firewall on the second PC as
well. In this case, it can be good to use a different firewall on the
second PC as it is more likely to catch things the first firewall did not.

Important: While a firewall is optional for the second PC, it is essential
that you run a virus checker on both PCs.