[Dshield] adsl and 2 pcs

joe.duncan@hrdc-drhc.gc.ca joe.duncan at hrdc-drhc.gc.ca
Tue Jul 17 13:25:50 GMT 2001

Actually, you are right. I read that too quickly and thought it did say
10Base2!!! Sorry, you may be right then, as he must be using a hub.

My bad. Sorry again.

Joe Duncan
HRI Systems/Systèmes d'IRH
Human Resources Development Canada/
Développement des ressources humaines Canada
joe.duncan at hrdc-drhc.gc.ca
Tel: (819)997-7986
Fax:(819)994-4544
Place du Centre 1 flr/étage