[Dshield] [willis@cs.tamu.edu: contact]

Dave Duchscher daved at tamu.edu
Thu Jul 19 15:34:33 GMT 2001

We have a question.  The message below was sent to
David-K-Hess at TAMU.EDU address.  This person no longer works for the
university and I would like to know where you picked up this address.
We have been trying to get all the records updated and moved over to a
role accounts but this address seems viral in nature and just doesn't
want to die.  If you can help me, I would be very grateful.

DaveD