[Dshield] Administrativa.

Mark Rowlands mark.rowlands at minmail.net
Fri Jul 27 13:31:23 GMT 2001

On Friday 27 July 2001 14:23, you wrote:
>   Just a quick note regarding moderation of this list. It is 'unmoderated'
> in the sense that the only moderation I do is filtering out spam or mail
> that was obviously not intented for the list. (e.g. subscribe/unsubscribe
> notes).
>
>   However, over the last couple weeks this list has become very active.
> I would like to moderate some repetitive replies. Let me know what you
> think.
>
>    Johannes.

provided you are not over-tyrannical...... you may not be right 100% of the
time?  :-).

There is a sun list where replies are returned to the individual who asked
the question who is then expected to summarize the responses for posting back
to the mail-list, this mostly works, but does require a bit of a sense of
social responsibility on the part of the listees, but then why would you be
subscribing to Dshield otherwise?