[Dshield] Administrativa.

Cathy Dean Cathy.Dean at a-dec.com
Fri Jul 27 13:33:25 GMT 2001

this would be greatly appreciated

-----Original Message-----
From: Johannes B. Ullrich [mailto:jullrich at euclidian.com]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 5:24 AM
To: dshield at dshield.org
Subject: [Dshield] Administrativa.

  Just a quick note regarding moderation of this list. It is 'unmoderated'
in the sense that the only moderation I do is filtering out spam or mail
that was obviously not intented for the list. (e.g. subscribe/unsubscribe
notes).

  However, over the last couple weeks this list has become very active.
I would like to moderate some repetitive replies. Let me know what you
think.

   Johannes.

--
-------