[Dshield] Re: unknown file ext ".wbz"

Paul Brogden paul_brogden at lexmultipart.com
Mon Jul 30 12:39:13 GMT 2001

Sounds like a Windowblinds theme file to me, though I can't confirm until I
get home.
If you rename them to .zip & they open to reveal a bunch of bitmaps then
they're harmless.

Paul

***********************************

Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the views expressed
in this email are personal and may not reflect those of
Lex Multipart. This e-mail and any attachments transmitted
with it are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have any concerns about the appropriate use of
this account or have received this email in error, then
please notify postmaster at lexmultipart.com

For more information about Lex Multipart go to
http://www.lexmultipart.com
http://www.lex.co.uk

(c)2001 - Lex Multipart