[Dshield] A perplexing question

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Thu Mar 15 00:26:07 GMT 2001

Actually, you can have the gauntlet firewall do the MTU adjustment and
traffic shaping for you if I remember right. I will follow with an
URL once I manage to find it. I remember some University (ksu.edu?)
doing some experiments with a Gauntlet firewall.... If I remember right,
the basic result was that larger MTU's are better. But both links have to be
setup right...