[Dshield] Fightback program

Michael Boman michael.boman at securecirt.com
Tue May 29 12:28:18 GMT 2001

Hello everyone,

I am just wondering if it is possible to use the fightback program
selectivly? The thing is that I expect "hack attempts" from certain people
(I've paid for it even!) and I don't want to cause them any problem..

I also wonder if I at a later stage (after the sign up procedure) change my
fightback option.

If anyone could answer these questions I'll probibly sign up for an account,
adding a quite large number of NIDS/Firewall locations (have NIDS
sensors/firewalls all over the world).

Best regards
 Michael Boman

--
 I need to sort out my .signature someday....