[Dshield] Fightback program

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Tue May 29 13:51:01 GMT 2001

   You are not able to mark/unmark distinct records for
'fightback'. However, you can switch your fightback option on
and off at any time.

   As a solution, I maintain a list of known portscan services
(e.g. Shields Up, cablemodemhelp.com, hackerwhacker) that will
not be included as attackers in DShield. Whenever data is
imported, records implicating these IPs will be automatically
deleted. If you send me a list of IPs you wish to have included,
send it to me with some explanation and if possible some way of
verifying that these IPs are used by a security service. (e.g.
a web page that lists these IPs).

- ---
Johannes Ullrich            Join http://www.dshield.org
jullrich at euclidian.com