[Dshield] Sonicwall / Netgear...

Robert Stahl rstahl at acm.org
Mon Nov 5 01:26:59 GMT 2001

Interesting - I;ve got a Netgear FR314 and the logs look very similar.
practicallynetwork.com reports that Sonicwall was the development partner.
Any way to test against the Sonicwall filter at dshield? Unlike the
Sonicawall, I appear to have no way to control the Subject line. Any
suggestions?

	Bob Stahl

Bob Stahl
rstahl at acm.org