[Dshield] DShield.py

Eelco Lempsink eelcolempsink at gmx.net
Mon Nov 5 12:39:17 GMT 2001

* Johannes B. Ullrich [jullrich at euclidian.com] wrote:
> Great! Thanks for submitting this. One note to users of this script:
> Please make sure you rotate your logs after using it. It will submit
> duplicate lines if you don't.

Yep. That's planned for a future version :-)

Maybe the "best" thing for now is that you run the script just after
the logs are rotated, on the just rotated log (? am I clear
enough?). You even can make it a cronjob if you know how to (be sure
to add something like 5 minutes between logrotation and the script)

--
Eelco Lempsink  -  eelco @ 33lc0.net  -  (www|monade).33lc0.net
---