[Dshield] Re: ICMP destination unreachable

Maarten Ruigrok dshield.org at plekje.net
Wed Nov 7 08:10:16 GMT 2001

Not to be a bother but I read somewhere that 192.x.x.x was used in europe. And
that I think it is since I surfed on sites starting with 192 it is in use, I am
from europe. I cannot produce any sites on top of my head however (I like using
DNS ;-). IF this range is assigned to europe then it is not covered by IANA but
by RIPE. (whois.ripe.net I believe). I cannot whois from this place but if
someone could it may give you an answer.

Greetings,
Maarten Ruigrok