[Dshield] SSH Scans

Coxe, John B. JOHN.B.COXE at saic.com
Thu Nov 8 17:12:40 GMT 2001

I have noticed an increase on some of my servers on the PACBELL net.  But I
am not aware of any particular new vulnerability or exploit.  If they are
just scans, maybe someone wants to profile the net for future exploits
potential.  (My tcp wrappers don't allow them to connect, so they'll know I
am running SSH but will have limited possibilities in using that since
daemon access is cutoff.)