[Dshield] SSH Scans

Kenneth WL Chu Kenneth-WL.Chu at hk.eyi.com
Thu Nov 8 02:49:46 GMT 2001

Dear all i have a simple question

Could someone help me out with the following I have received error codes
from apache servers while on the net, errors as follow

401,
404,
304

  What's the cause of these error message popping up?
 What's the default error message corresponding to these error codes?

Please help ...thanks to all

Ken

authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system. Ernst & Young is neither liable for the proper
and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt.