re http error codes was (Re: [Dshield] SSH Scans)

Mark Rowlands mark.rowlands at minmail.net
Fri Nov 9 05:34:14 GMT 2001

On Thursday 08 November 2001 3:49 am, you wrote:
> Dear all i have a simple question
>
> Could someone help me out with the following I have received error codes
> from apache servers while on the net, errors as follow
>
> 401,
> 404,
> 304
>
>   What's the cause of these error message popping up?
>  What's the default error message corresponding to these error codes?
>
> Please help ...thanks to all
>
> Ken

please don' t hit "reply to"  if you are not replying to  a message - create
a new thread.

this is probably off topic for this list anyway but :

see  rfc 2068 at the rfc repository of your choice or go to www.google.com
and search for  "rfc2068" and see what it says about  "message number
categories"

--
Compromise -  stalling between two fools