R: [Dshield] Morpheus is not just music sharing...

F. Millotti fmillotti at glamm.it
Fri Nov 9 15:04:36 GMT 2001

This is just an excerpt from a news in Computerwire (October 29):

"John Safa, founder and chief technology officer of UK-based BitArts, said
his company has discovered a 4KB crack file on Warez sites in the Far East,
and the Morpheus file-sharing network, which enables a user to completely
bypass Microsoft's controversial licence activation and registration
process, Product Activation."

Regards,
Francesco Millotti