[Dshield] DShield Update

PeterStreet peter.street at lazerfx.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 21:38:57 GMT 2001

When are you going to implement the proxy checking code in the 'Are You
Cracked' area?  I seem to recall some discussion on it about 2 months
ago (I don't keep my old e-mails, unfortunately).

Anyway, it's reporting my IP as 62.254.128.4, but in reality it is
62.254.145.xx - (Obfuscated 2 numbers)

I believe that 62.254.128.4 is the proxy, and I know someone wrote a
page that detailed this, however I cannot for the life of me recall who
it was... It was with you saying you'd moved the server around I decided
to have a poke, and I realised this was still awry :)

Great site - Hope we caught someone :)

Peter Street
Web Developer / Manager
LazerFX Productions