[Dshield] DShield Update

PeterStreet peter.street at lazerfx.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 13:08:19 GMT 2001

Nope - still isn't figuring out my IP.  I think NTL is doing something
fancy, but I've no idea what.

Just to confirm, I'm going to http://www.dshield.org/ and then clicking
on the 'Are you cracked, click Here to find out' link, which leads to
http://www.dshield.org/warning_explanation.php, which is politely
informing me that someone else is the source of nearly 14,000 reports.

I know I'm being a pain, but this is getting a bit peculiar.

Peter Street
Web Developer / Manager
LazerFX Productions
www.lazerfx.co.uk (Under Construction)