[Dshield] another note...

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Mon Nov 26 18:46:46 GMT 2001

Johannes, and list:

I *really* apologize for not munging the suspect file names in that post!

It got bounced back from the snort list, and I went "Oh sh*t.." and
realized the implications of what I'd done :-(

Not being a Window$ shop (as small as it is, here...) I tend to think
about a lot of that email-borne worm stuff as affecting another universe.

Sorry..

- John