[Dshield] (no subject)

Sean Graham seangra at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 00:19:43 GMT 2001

why do you wish to run an FTP with open access in the first place?

Usually I have seen that people just mark the Uploads directory Write-Only,
but with list, and that's the only place with write access.  You can upload
all you want, and see what you've uploaded, but only users with accounts
can download anything that has been uploaded (or they must wait until you
move it out of the upload directory).  Wouldn't this be a simpler way to
control it?

Good solution though.

-- Sean