[Dshield] Spoofing Source Address Verification XP

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Thu Nov 29 04:18:07 GMT 2001

On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 19:35, RShady wrote:
> Could we plaese drop this particular conversation?

Agreed. This discussion is now officially dead (IP spoofing, GRC.com,
Nanoprobes... execption: 7of9...;-) ).

Whenever this topic comes up, it usually ends up in endless discussion
loops. I commend everyone for not making this a flame ware, like it
happened on other lists.

Let's go back to complaining about missing features / bugs in
DShield.org ;-).

  Thanks!

--
-------