[Dshield] Slightly OT

Sue Young smy at gcmlp.com
Thu Nov 29 19:07:00 GMT 2001

I use Trend's Scanmail for Exchange.  It's fast and accurate.  It's also
updated more frequently than Norton.  I really like the feature that allows
me to quarantine attachments.  I don't allow .exe or .vbs files through.
It's given me much peace of mind and my users haven't complained.  I just
added Emanager for content filtering
too.  This was by user request - some really nasty porn spam was coming
through.  It took some work, but I have a pretty good, targeted list that
just gets the stuff no
one wants to see.

Performance has been fine for 60 users that get a lot of mail with a lot of
attachments on a Pentium II 400 server.

Sue Young