[Dshield] (no subject)

Web Connection pobox2 at pinn.net
Mon Oct 1 18:53:46 GMT 2001

"I would suggest you get Tiny's Personal Firewall and set it up to filter
whatever precise URL's you find annoying or whatever."

Only problem being that hackers spoof ip addresses.
Second problem being that an existing trojan yet undiscovered within your
system trys to send out router solicits to open up holes.

No block 'em in chunks. We only do business stateside also. Unfortunately
for instance we know already the location of one hack setup that emails or
trys to download to us, it is on someone elses server. they are probably
innocent. Located in Kansas. Of course possiblity exists their webmaster is
also a hacker.

Most important I've found is keepin a very close eye on tcp/udp connects to
your machine that you have not initiated.

Susan