[Dshield] Lots 'n' Lots of attacks...

Lijster. Mario de Mdlijster at Prioritytelecom.com
Tue Oct 2 14:59:50 GMT 2001

Lookup told me that 208.179.251.103 is: 103-251-179-208.pajo.com

And their website may tell you who pajo.com is: http://www.pajo.com/company.html
Since they are an ISP it is almost certain one of their customers who may be infected or just malicious by nature. ;-)

Ciao.

Mario

-----Original Message-----
From: pop.ntlworld.com [mailto:lazerfx at ntlworld.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 2:57 PM
To: dshield at dshield.org
Subject: [Dshield] Lots 'n' Lots of attacks...

I have been recently going through my ZoneAlarm logs, trying to work out why
it is suddenly 400KB+.  I have found thousands of entries from
208.179.251.103.  I have done a whois on this server, but found no relevant
information (Though I could be wrong, I'm not 100% sure what relevent
information would look like :P).

What should I do know?  I have submitted to DShield, has that covered it?
Or is there something I can do myself?  Is there a way of finding out who
208.179.251.103 actually is?

Thanks,

Peter Street
Web Developer