[Dshield] Lots 'n' Lots of attacks...

Ray Young ray.young at globuswireless.com
Tue Oct 2 15:49:59 GMT 2001

Name: 103-251-179-208.pajo.com
IP Address: 208.179.251.103
Network: Adult Enrichment LLC
Location Long Beach, Ca
Phone: 562-435-0760

Thank you,

Ray
Globus Wireless

-----Original Message-----
From: dshield-admin at dshield.org [mailto:dshield-admin at dshield.org]On Behalf
Of pop.ntlworld.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 5:57 AM
To: dshield at dshield.org
Subject: [Dshield] Lots 'n' Lots of attacks...

I have been recently going through my ZoneAlarm logs, trying to work out why
it is suddenly 400KB+.  I have found thousands of entries from
208.179.251.103.  I have done a whois on this server, but found no relevant
information (Though I could be wrong, I'm not 100% sure what relevent
information would look like :P).

What should I do know?  I have submitted to DShield, has that covered it?
Or is there something I can do myself?  Is there a way of finding out who
208.179.251.103 actually is?

Thanks,

Peter Street
Web Developer