[Dshield] Lots 'n' Lots of attacks...

Coxe, John B. JOHN.B.COXE at saic.com
Tue Oct 2 17:02:17 GMT 2001

Sam Spade will give you this.  (Generally not a bad place to start if you
have a Windoze desktop handy.)  Traceroute looks like it is to one of their
server colocation sites in the L.A. area.  http://www.pajo.com is their
site.

Adult Enrichmnet LLC (NETBLK-PAJO-A-ENRICHMENT)
   200 Oceangate 8th Floor
   Long Beach, CA 90807
   US

   Netname: PAJO-A-ENRICHMENT
   Netblock: 208.179.251.96 - 208.179.251.127

   Coordinator:
      Guthrie, Patrick  (PG420-ARIN)  STANBRUNT at HOTMAIL.COM
      5623661200

   Record last updated on 10-Feb-2001.
   Database last updated on 1-Oct-2001 23:19:21 EDT.

Registrant:
Netcomplete, INC. (PAJO-DOM)
   200 Oceangate, 8th floor
   Long Beach, CA 90802
   US

   Domain Name: PAJO.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Administration Department  (AD10265-OR)  admin at PAJO.COM
      The Pajo Group
      200 Oceangate, 8th floor
      Long Beach , CA 90802
      US
      562-435-0760
      Fax- 562-435-9701
   Billing Contact:
      Billing Department  (BD2708-ORG)  billing at PAJO.COM
      The Pajo Group
      200 Oceangate, 8th floor
      Long Beach , CA 90802
      US
      562-435-1760
      Fax- 562-435-9701

   Record last updated on 21-Aug-2001.
   Record expires on 21-Nov-2003.
   Record created on 20-Nov-1997.
   Database last updated on 2-Oct-2001 01:59:00 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS1.PAJO.COM   216.116.96.2
   NS2.PAJO.COM   216.116.96.3