[Dshield] Lots 'n' Lots of attacks...

Paulo Santos Perneta platoon at netcabo.pt
Tue Oct 2 19:17:20 GMT 2001

I found this with Neotrace (Adult Enrichment LLC sounds funny to me) .
It also says it may be somewhere near Los Angeles.

Name: 103-251-179-208.pajo.com

IP Address: 208.179.251.103

Location: Unknown

Network: Adult Enrichmnet LLC

Registrant:

Netcomplete, INC. (PAJO-DOM)

200 Oceangate, 8th floor

Long Beach, CA 90802

US

Adult Enrichmnet LLC (NETBLK-PAJO-A-ENRICHMENT)

200 Oceangate 8th Floor

Long Beach, CA 90807

US

Netname: PAJO-A-ENRICHMENT

Netblock: 208.179.251.96 - 208.179.251.127

Coordinator:

Guthrie, Patrick (PG420-ARIN) STANBRUNT at HOTMAIL.COM

5623661200

Record last updated on 10-Feb-2001.

Database last updated on 1-Oct-2001 23:19:21 EDT.

The ARIN Registration Services Host contains ONLY Internet

Network Information: Networks, ASN's, and related POC's.

Please use the whois server at rs.internic.net for DOMAIN related

Information and whois.nic.mil for NIPRNET Information.

Registrant:

Netcomplete, INC. (PAJO-DOM)

200 Oceangate, 8th floor

Long Beach, CA 90802

US

Domain Name: PAJO.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:

Administration Department (AD10265-OR) admin at PAJO.COM

The Pajo Group

200 Oceangate, 8th floor

Long Beach , CA 90802

US

562-435-0760

Fax- 562-435-9701

Billing Contact:

Billing Department (BD2708-ORG) billing at PAJO.COM

The Pajo Group

200 Oceangate, 8th floor

Long Beach , CA 90802

US

562-435-1760

Fax- 562-435-9701

Record last updated on 21-Aug-2001.

Record expires on 21-Nov-2003.

Record created on 20-Nov-1997.

Database last updated on 2-Oct-2001 01:59:00 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.PAJO.COM 216.116.96.2

NS2.PAJO.COM 216.116.96.3