[Dshield] RE: What should I do know? I have submitted to DShield, has that covered it?What should I do know? I have submitted to DShiel

R.H. Cotterell seec at mail.retina.ar
Tue Oct 2 19:41:51 GMT 2001

>What should I do know?  I have submitted to DShield, has that covered it?
>Or is there something I can do myself?  Is there a way of finding out who
>208.179.251.103 actually is?

>Thanks,

>Peter Street
>Web Developer
>LazerFX Productions

The machine you are looking for belongs to Adult Enrichmnet LLC that runs block
208.179.251.96->127 which in turn is run by The Pajo Group that runs blocks
208.179.0.0->208.179.255.255.

The machine you are looking for is located somewhere north of Los Angeles,
California, USA.  There is no e-mail contact information stated on the records
for those blocks.

Hope this helps,

Richard
--
Richard H. Cotterell <mailto:seec at mail.retina.ar>

:: A quotation for your reading pleasure ::
Great minds have purposes, others have wishes.
  -Washington Irving