[Dshield] Wow! Thanks guys :)

pop.ntlworld.com lazerfx at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 2 20:33:16 GMT 2001

Wow... I didn't expect so many replies :)  I've done some further research
of my own, and found out it was the 'HackerWhacker' port-probing website.
Obviously someone maliciously set it up to target my IP address, and the
4,592 lines from this IP address were an attempt to get into my system -
ostensibly to test my ports and such.  Funny - I never even noticed the
network activity :)  I've e-mailed the administrator of the HackerWhacker
website to see if they can clear this up.

Again, thanks :)  As I said, I don't exactly know what to look for - the
whois I found (From ZoneAlarm's online site) was about 60 lines long, and
there were several e-mail adresses in it :P

Peter Street
Web Developer
LazerFX Productions
www.lazerfx.co.uk (Under Development)