[Dshield] Strange stuff?

Sean Graham seangra at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 19:10:06 GMT 2001

I think that Stephane was meaning was to just submit many "false positives"
to his probe thus polluting his illicit search for bad hosts.  By polluting
his logs with servers that will get annoyed at his attempts to flood spam
through them he will get in trouble while the ISPs themselves won't really
suffer anything (except maybe temporary email slowdown, but the email
servers will reject the redirection requests)

-- Sean