[Dshield] Off topic: IIS lockdown tool "did not disable exten sions" incident

dsb@rlxtechnologies.com dsb at rlxtechnologies.com
Tue Oct 16 22:34:11 GMT 2001

I have replicated these issues.  I have two stock Dell 2500s with Windows 2K
SP2.  I ran the lockdown tool, with the same results (or lack thereof.)  I'd
say that it's definitly reproducable.

I also share in your dismay regarding MS's response.  However, I'm not
surprised.

-db

Dave Brookshire
Information Technology