[Dshield] Port 4829

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Tue Oct 30 20:25:01 GMT 2001

Sudha:

See:

http://www.neohapsis.com/neolabs/neo-ports/neo-ports.svcs

There doesn't seem to be anything commonly known...

<snip>
iims            4800/tcp        #Icona Instant Messenging System
iims            4800/udp        #Icona Instant Messenging System
iwec            4801/tcp        #Icona Web Embedded Chat
iwec            4801/udp        #Icona Web Embedded Chat
ilss            4802/tcp        #Icona License System Server
ilss            4802/udp        #Icona License System Server
htcp            4827/tcp        #HTCP
htcp            4827/udp        #HTCP
varadero-0      4837/tcp        #Varadero-0
varadero-0      4837/udp        #Varadero-0
varadero-1      4838/tcp        #Varadero-1
varadero-1      4838/udp        #Varadero-1
varadero-2      4839/udp        #Varadero-2
phrelay         4868/tcp        #Photon Relay
phrelay         4868/udp        #Photon Relay
phrelaydbg      4869/tcp        #Photon Relay Debug
phrelaydbg      4869/udp        #Photon Relay Debug
abbs            4885/tcp        #ABBS
abbs            4885/udp        #ABBS
radmin          4899/tcp        #Remote Administrator default port
ICQTrogenLm     4950/tcp        #[trojan] ICQ Trogen (Lm)
<snip>

HTH..

- John