[Dshield] snort_18_syslog.pl

Eric Rosander erosander at matrixns.com
Wed Oct 31 18:38:35 GMT 2001

I have not had a chance to verify it, as my script works so I have not
had a need to download it.  I was going by this previous posting....

<snip>

*** PGP Signature Status: good
*** Signer: Johannes B. Ullrich <jullrich at euclidian.com> (Invalid)
*** Signed: 10/11/2001 7:12:29 PM
*** Verified: 10/12/2001 9:11:13 AM
*** BEGIN PGP VERIFIED MESSAGE ***

Thanks to Eric for reminding me. I posted the snort 1.8 client. To
download it directly:
http://www.dshield.org/clients/snort_dshield_18.tgz

it is build around the newer perl framework which allows for
source/target ip filtering and a few other gadgets.

--
-------
                                     Distributed Intrusion Detection

*** END PGP VERIFIED MESSAGE ***