[Dshield] bzip/gzip/compress the logfiles.

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Tue Aug 6 22:04:05 GMT 2002

we have a so far undocumented way to submit zipped logs. The body has
to be a base64 encoded zip file, just the plain file, not attached.

To use this, send the email to gzipreports at dshield.org . Just try a
short log first and see if it works, or send it to me so I can look
at it and maybe adapt the extraction script.