[Dshield] Nimda box reporting

Lane Weast lweast at leeclerk.org
Thu Aug 8 19:57:11 GMT 2002

google around for a nimda response script.
Someone has a script that uses the same vilnerability that allowed the
server to be infected with Nimda in the first place to create a popup
message on the server that it is infected.
As I remember it, it was a php script that listened on port 80 for a request
with the nimda signature and responded with an attack that utilized cmd "net
send" to send a message to the server console demanding that the server be
fixed.
Code Redneck rings a bell but I can't find the script immediatly.