[Dshield] While on the subject

Roger RShady at stny.rr.com
Tue Aug 20 16:43:00 GMT 2002

If you're looking to download it go here:

http://www.webattack.com/Freeware/security/fwfirewall.shtml

If you're looking for support, go here:

http://www.kerio.com/parser/mainpage.php?id=222&lg=1

I have ZoneAlarm Pro and Kerio installed on my home Win2k Pro system and
they both are very compatible together.  The reason I have Kerio is
because it logs the packets.