[Dshield] Honeypots for XP; Thanks Talisker and Tom Liston!!

andy andy at a-jones.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 21 19:20:51 GMT 2002

Many thanks Talisker for all this information. I am new to this sort of
thing and not very technical, but I would like to learn.
Also a big thank you to Tom Liston !! Now I`ll try and get it to work.

One further question if I may, Johannes why do all your messages come
through as blank with attachments ? I really don`t like opening attachments
:(