[Dshield] Honeypots for XP; Thanks Talisker and Tom Liston!!

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Fri Aug 23 00:11:32 GMT 2002

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Tom Liston wrote:

> What Andy is referring to is that I sent him out the latest beta of
> the Win32 version of LaBrea.  It *should* run on all Win32 platforms
> (98/ME/XP/NT/2K).

Generic LaBrea question: have you gotten the urge to add banner spoofing
yet?

Wannabe spam-trappers eagerly await this...

 "To disable the Internet to save EMI and Disney is the moral
  equivalent of burning down the library of Alexandria to ensure the
  livelihood of monastic scribes."
                                    -- John Ippolito of the Guggenheim