[Dshield] Honeypots for XP; Thanks Talisker and Tom Liston!!

Tom Liston tliston at premmag.com
Fri Aug 23 14:58:59 GMT 2002

J-

Tommy is hard at work on something far, FAR, *FAR* more devious.

Can't tell you anything more-- 'cause if I did, I'd have to kill you.

(And that entails traveling around the world, tracking down everyone
on this list... air fare... cheap hotels... staying one step ahead of
the law... It ain't worth it...)

You'll just have to wait...

Tentative announce date: Novemberish...

-TL