[Dshield] Klez any one

Daniels566@cs.com Daniels566 at cs.com
Fri Aug 23 16:19:54 GMT 2002

Just clearing things up a bit, My machine does not have or was ever
contaminated. The virus pkg. I have is still sitting on my IP's mail server.
I was just bringing up what I thought was interesting. My wife's friend's (N)
anti virus alerted her on her machine. She may or may not be compromised
depending on how effective her AV is. I thought you all would like to see the
header and if some one was curious enough to look inside the pkg. their more
then welcome to it.
John Daniels
Safety alert: wear latex gloves when working on keyboard ( Ironic ? )