[Dshield] it totally figures

Mike Burns mike.burns at net-linx.com
Mon Aug 26 13:53:47 GMT 2002

This does not appear to be Astound's official position.  The following is
from their Install guide

"Security note
Astound recommends that you use a firewall and run anti-virus software on
your PC
to reduce the risk of your computer being attacked by a hacker or a virus.
Astound
Broadband does not endorse or recommend any particular software or hardware.
It is
recommended that you visit your local computer store for the latest
information."