[Dshield] Database of Known Malicious IP Address/IP Networks

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Wed Aug 28 20:38:28 GMT 2002

On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 08:17, Johannes Ullrich wrote:

> Records are added 'on demand', e.g. whenever I find one thats missing.
> Once in a while I run some automated scripts that try to fill in the
> holes. But it only adds complete records, and in particular in asia,
> many records do not have an email address.

Take a look at the "Resource Ranges by Country" section of:

	http://www.apnic.net/db/ranges.html

This may help.

 "To disable the Internet to save EMI and Disney is the moral
  equivalent of burning down the library of Alexandria to ensure the
  livelihood of monastic scribes."
                                    -- John Ippolito of the Guggenheim