[Dshield] Unknown.level3.net:80 attempted to attack my husband's pc

Daniels566@cs.com Daniels566 at cs.com
Thu Aug 29 14:53:54 GMT 2002

Just a quick note to say that despite the seriousness of the agenda of
dshield, I also find it to be a remedy to relieve stress. Some of the quips
are very amusing and theraputic I might suggest. It's possible that some of
the more enlightening phrase's (snake oil) might enter into a permanent
glossary of definitions. As far as cryptography goes even pgp can't surpass
what I've seen in past posts here i.e.: HW FW, ect. Of course one must be
cautious of soliciting. As to this post in Lay terms the preclusion is what
goes in and what is going out. What control do you have and want to have or
could even be bothered with having. There are two things that basically enter
or go in. 1 normal traffic 2 IP specific, their either good or bad. To
understand any more would require a desire to learn more. I think as dshield
expands there will be more queries of a non ligitiment nature.
John Daniels

PS  My I Provider ( A= as in O= on top L= lost cause) is upset because I gave
them back the Klez that came through their mail servers and infected
thousands of machines.

Caution my modem obeys the speed limits and stops for hackers!