[Dshield] Aapche FreeBSD Worm

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Mon Jul 1 12:55:12 GMT 2002

Ray:

The most detail I have seen is on Bugtraq, see:

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2002-06/thread.html

The thread (such as it is..) starts at:

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2002-06/0377.html

Source code is at:

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2002-06/0375.html

- John
--
"You are in a little maze of twisty passages, all different."