[Dshield] Possible Firewall misconfiguration?????

Chris Ness mness215 at attbi.com
Wed Jul 3 20:10:22 GMT 2002

Possible Firewall misconfiguration. At least thats  what it says  under "Your
Recent Submissions".  But it is the same IP that is being bounced for 3 or 4
other attacks at the same time. He (they - because I see patterns of attacks
that are similar from different IPs) is trying to get 255.255.255.255:67 out
from my box immediately after trying a pair of port 53 hits. In each case one
of them is against 172.16.1.1 which is blocked (as it should be) and the other
is against another computer (sometimes the same IPs even from different sources)

What am I looking at?
 --
Chris Ness
mailto:mness215 at attbi.com  	      All jobs are equally easy to