[Dshield] Concentric / XO

Jan Wildeboer jan.wildeboer at gmx.de
Mon Jul 8 21:17:29 GMT 2002

Thomas.Deimel at gastechnology.org wrote:
> Don't forget the XO/Concentric filed for protection under the bankruptcy
> laws. XO is in a very difficult position and may not find the funding to
> get out of bankruptcy.

Especially in that situation they should take abuse complaints more
serious. Or they will loose even more reputation and trust.

My .02 though. I get those open-relay scans on a daiuly basis from 3
IP-addresses. I complained at least 12 times over the last two months
with no reaction at all. Not even a "received" message.

Jan Wildeboer