[Dshield] Sub7 / port 27374

Daniels566@cs.com Daniels566 at cs.com
Thu Jul 11 20:42:12 GMT 2002

I see only sporadic pinging with sub sevens but a lot of other varients. this
is the only recent one I found hitting port 27374. Dated 7/6/02 5:03:46 AM
-4:GMT
John Daniels
May the life of a battery empower only the fit_test

inetnum:     61.96.0.0 - 61.111.255.255
netname:     KRNIC-KR
descr:       KRNIC
descr:       Korea Network Information Center
country:     KR
admin-c:     HM127-AP
tech-c:      HM127-AP
remarks:     ******************************************
remarks:     KRNIC is the National Internet Registry
remarks:     in Korea under APNIC. If you would like to
remarks:     find assignment information in detail
remarks:     please refer to the KRNIC Whois DB
remarks:     http://whois.nic.or.kr/english/index.html
remarks:     ******************************************
mnt-by:      APNIC-HM
mnt-lower:   MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed:     hostmaster at apnic.net 20010321
changed:     hostmaster at apnic.net 20010606
source:      APNIC

person:      Host Master
address:     11F, KTF B/D, 1321-11, Seocho2-Dong, Seocho-Gu,
address:     Seoul, Korea, 137-857
country:     KR
phone:       +82-2-2186-4500
fax-no:      +82-2-2186-4496
e-mail:      hostmaster at nic.or.kr
nic-hdl:     HM127-AP
mnt-by:      MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed:     hostmaster at nic.or.kr 20020507
source:      APNIC

inetnum:     61.99.172.0 - 61.99.172.255
netname:     THRUNET-CATV-HANBITSO-KR
descr:       THRUNET
descr:       1338-5 seocho-2dong seocho-ku
descr:       SEOUL
descr:       137-072
country:     KR
admin-c:     MN657-KR
tech-c:      MN658-KR
remarks:     This IP address space has been allocated to KRNIC.
remarks:     For more information, using KRNIC Whois Database
remarks:     whois -h whois.nic.or.kr
remarks:     This information has been partially mirrored by APNIC from
remarks:     KRNIC. To obtain more specific information, please use the
remarks:     KRNIC whois server at whois.krnic.net.
mnt-by:      MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed:     hostmaster at nic.or.kr 20020708
source:      KRNIC