[Dshield] Code Red Aniversary

Peter Street peter.street at lazerfx.co.uk
Sat Jul 13 13:32:11 GMT 2002

Well, if you want IRC, I can recommend the Wyldryde network.  The
official #Lockergnome chat is currently hosted on WyldRyde
(irc.wyldryde.net), and I've found it to be one of the best IRC systems
available.  There are also java clients available (As shown at
http://www.lockergnome.com/chat.html) so that just about anyone can
join, even if they don't have a 'proper' IRC client.

Just my £22.33p (Inflation, you know)

Peter Street
Web Developer / Manager
LazerFX Productions