[Dshield] Stats from Syslog

Shaun Gray sgray at camdendiocese.org
Wed Jul 17 20:09:47 GMT 2002

Sorry to get off topic, but this has been bugging me.  I use a PIX firewall
and Kiwi for Syslogging.  I have the Kiwi reader in place, but I am in
desperate need of a solution to get full statistics from firewall activity
such as # of times an address has been denied, most scanned ports, ect.
without actually counting those up with my eye and a keyboard.  I noticed
everyone has pretty acurate stats from their firewalls, what is everybody
using and what could I use. Note: Network is a W2k

Thanks