[Dshield] "Personal Firewalls" are mostly snake-oil"

ddrass ddrass at brtrc.com
Mon Jul 22 18:58:01 GMT 2002

Anyone in need of a good log analyzer for Zone Alarm needs to go to:
http://zonelog.co.uk/ . The logs will make more sense if you install
this product.

If you're looking for better protection, look for a hardware solution
that offers "stateful packet inspection". A cheap but decent product
is SonicWall. I use the XPRS2. Cheap but good.